COVID-19 Numbers for Today
% of County Received First Dose of Vaccine
7-Day Avg. % Positive
Demographic Information for Positive COVID-19 Cases
|19 and under||969||17.0|
|90 and over||82||1.4|
How can I do my part to protect myself, my loved ones, and my community from COVID-19?
- Wear a mask that properly covers your nose AND mouth.
- Social Distance by keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- STAY HOME if you are sick – even if your illness is mild.
- Get tested! COVID-19 testing is available to all New Yorkers. To find testing locations, visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you
For more information on COVID-19, please visit www.CattCo.org/Coronavirus
COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center: 716-701-3777
Non-Emergency Questions: 716-938-9119
Cattaraugus County Health Department: 716-373-8050