Updated on 2021-05-10: The Cattaraugus County Health Department is partnering with school districts in Cattaraugus County to offer a series of COVID-19 vaccination clinics in communities across the county.
Pfizer vaccine is being administered at these clinics and require the administration of a second dose 21 days after the initial dose. The department will schedule your second dose vaccine appointment at the clinic.
Individuals sixteen years of age and older who reside, work, or study in New York State are eligible to make an appointment to receive the vaccine. Appointments are encouraged, but a limited number of walkins will be available.
Appointments can be made through the Cattaraugus County Website by visiting: https://www.cattco.org/covid-vacc-info
- Tuesday May 11th, 2021 from 2:30- 5:00 PM at the Gowanda High School Gym
- Wednesday May 12th, 2021 from 2:50- 5:00 PM at the Portville School North Gym
- Thursday May 13th, 2021 from 3:30- 5:00 PM at the Cattaraugus-Little Valley High School Gym
- Friday May 14th, 2021 from 3:30- 5:00 PM at the Randolph High School Gym
- Monday May 17th 2021 from 3:20 – 5:00 PM at the Allegany-Limestone High School
- Wednesday May 19th, 2021 from 2:40 – 5:00 PM at the Yorkshire-Pioneer High School Gym
- Thursday May 20th, 2021 from 3:00- 5:00 PM at the Franklinville Jr./Sr. High School Gym
- Monday May 24th, 2021 from 2:30 - 4:00 PM at the Salamanca Senior High School Gym
- Tuesday May 25th, 2021 from To Be Determined at the Hinsdale High School
Please call the Vaccine Call Center at 716-701-3777 if you require assistance registering.