- Starting August 1, 2022, the County Jail has visitation hours.
- Due to our new security measures, much of our business is still conducted by phone and email. Please contact us by phone or email.
- Pistol permit applications are not available at this time.
How to address letters to inmates:
Inmates will receive a photocopy (black & white) of all incoming letters and/or greeting cards with the originals placed in the inmate’s locker.
ALL photographs will only be accepted from a printing company whose business is printing and mailing photographs directly to the inmate (Shutterfly, Walmart.com, etc). No photographs will be accepted through personal letters and mailings. Absolutely NO NUDE photographs will be accepted.
Publications to include any books, magazines, puzzle books, etc will only be accepted from a publisher or from a source whose normal business is the distribution of such publications (Amazon, Walmart.com, Barnes and Noble, etc).
Inmates are allowed to received the following articles of clothing in the mail:
• WHITE COTTON T-SHIRTS (NO POCKETS OR V NECKS)
• WHITE SOCKS
• WHITE UNDERWEAR (BOXERS OR BRIEFS)
• WHITE BRA (NO METAL OR UNDERWIRES)
• INSULATED UNDERWEAR (2pc WHITE WAFFLE WEAVE ONLY)
Under Armor or equivalent type, silk fabric, sweat pants, sweat shirts, long sleeve shirts, union suits, turtlenecks, pajamas, low cut neck styles, pockets, gray toe/heeled socks, underwear with colored waistbands or any color other than white WILL NOT be allowed.
Any item that can be purchased through inmate commissary will not be accepted (snacks, envelopes, notepads, stamps, etc).
Absolutely no food items will be accepted or stored at the facility
All board games or playing cards must be purchased through a creditable online retailer (Amazon, Walmart.com, etc) and shipped directly to the inmate. All items must be new and sealed in their original boxes. No metal pieces or heavy wooden pieces will be accepted.