- Starting August 1, 2022, the County Jail has visitation hours.
- Due to our new security measures, much of our business is still conducted by phone and email. Please contact us by phone or email.
- Pistol permit applications are not available at this time.
New York State passed the "NYSAFE ACT" which gives pistol permit holders the ability to "Opt-Out" and request that their permit information be kept private and confidential.
For Cattaraugus County residents that want to opt-out they need to:
- download the opt-out form
- fill out the opt-out form (print or electronically)
- mail, email or fax the form to the Cattaraugus County Clerk's Office
Completed forms should be returned to the Cattaraugus County Clerk at the address below:Alan Bernstein
Cattaraugus County Clerk
303 Court Street
Little Valley, NY 14755
We will also accept these forms by fax (716-938-2773) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Forms should be returned within the next 60 days.