The goal of the PROS services are to lead in supporting participants' recovery through dedicated service while utilizing evidenced-based practices to empower individuals with the goal of achieving hopeful, satisfying lives.
- P: Personalized
- R: Recovery
- O: Oriented
- S: Services
- Pre-Admission Screening
- Basic Living Skills Training
- Benefits and Financial Management
- Clinical Counseling and Therapy
- Community Living Exploration
- Crisis Intervention
- Family Psychoeducation
- Health Assessment
- Individualized Recovery Planning
- Information and Education Self-Help
- Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment
- Intensive Rehabilitation Goal Acquisition
- Intensive Relapse Prevention
- Medication Management
- Ongoing Rehabilitation and Support
- Structured Skill Development & Support
- Symptom Monitoring
- Wellness Self-Management
Components of PROS
- Community Rehabilitation and Support (CRS)
- Intensive Rehabilitation (IR)
- Ongoing Rehabilitation and Support (ORS)
- Clinical Treatment
- Successful Partnership Building
- Best Practices in Treatment
- We believe that each person who desires to live and work in their community can be successful.
- Participants must be age 18 or older
- Have a mental illness
- Related functional impairments
Referrals to Foundations for Change are accepted from service providers in the community or from individuals who feel they need the services provided by Foundations.
Medicaid and Medicare payments are accepted. Payment arrangements can be made based on individual circumstances.
This program operates 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday thru Friday.
Location/More informationFoundations for Change, PROS Program
Cattaraugus County Dept. of Community Services
203 Laurens Street, Olean, NY 14760