Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include: wash hands regularly, cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others, cover coughs and sneezes, clean and disinfect, avoiding close contact with people who are sick, monitor your health daily, and stay home if you are sick.
If you test positive for COVID-19, you must follow New York State Department of Health Guidance for Isolation of a At-Home and Lab Confirmed COVID-19 Case.
Return-to-Work Protocols for Personnel with SARS-CoV-2 Infection or Exposure to SARS-CoV-2 in Healthcare Settings
This form may be used for Release from Isolation and for NY Paid Family Leave COVID-19 claims as if it was an individual Order for Isolation issued by the Cattaraugus County Department of Health.
For extensions on isolation orders, please call our support at 716-373-8050
- Immediately wear a mask as soon as you find out you were exposed
- Continue for 10 days, day 0 is the day of your last exposure to someone with COVID-19
- Day 1 is the first full day after your last exposure
- Get tested at least 5 full days after your last exposure
- Test even if you don’t develop symptoms.
Additional Exposure Guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/if-you-were-exposed.html
Vaccination & Testing Information
COVID-19 News .
Healthcare Professionals & First Responders
Schools & Childcare Programs
Colleges & Universities
- Catt. County Business Help on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Business Survey
- Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfection for COVID-19 for Retail Stores
- Small Business Recovery Grant
Contact Us with Questions
With your COVID-19 questions from 8:00AM-5:00PM please call 716-701-3398