Our Daycare Subsidy program provides child care subsidies to families with incomes below 200% of the federal poverty level.
The eligibility for subsidy is based on the parents'/guardians' participation in at least one of the following:
- Educational and training programs that lead to employment in a demand occupation. The list of demand occupations is generated by the state Department of Labor.
- Working parents
- Teenage parents who were completing their high school education.
- Families who needed help to prevent a child's out-of-home placement.
- Working parents who are transitioning from Temporary Assistance
- Day care for Foster Parents to ensure day care while working.
To apply, please call (716) 373-8065 and request an application.
If you are interested in becoming an approved provider, please contact our contract agency, Accord at (585) 268-7605. For your convenience, a representative from Accord is at the Olean County Building every third Thursday to assist those interested.